This is a Series-B Real Estate company that is reinventing how people buy and sell their homes. Their unique offering allows for people to find and buy their new home before selling their current one which has led to their customer base rapidly expanding over the last 2 years. They have raised circa $150M in equity from top-tier advisors and have the likes of AirBnb and Shopify providing support through investment. They have been recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work and also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating. Their mission is to build the first one-stop-shop in real estate by bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at the ground floor and play an instrumental role in making the home buying and selling experience frictionless for hundreds and thousands of customers.
The engineering culture is centered around product empathy and autonomous teams with high feature ownership, allowing you to work autonomously in a highly collaborative environment. Their mission is to attract engineers that are passionate about building stellar customer experiences.
- Build in Angular, TypeScript and SCSS.
- Backend services are written in Python. Experience in Python is an added benefit
- Working knowledge of building web applications using single page technologies and service oriented architecture.
- Familiarity with Jest, Cypress, AWS, Postgres, SQL, Docker, CircleCI, Karma, Hugo a plus.
- 5+ years experience in software engineering
- Strong customer empathy with a product and business-driven mindset
- Results-oriented with a high motor and an incredible attention to detail
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to work across diverse stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- A low ego and can-do attitude; willingness to admit mistakes and work to remedy them
- Comfort operating in an ambiguous environment where there’s not a set playbook on how to solve each problem