Our client is a Series A company that is growing quickly and is looking for experienced backend engineers to work on their platform and infrastructure. This is the software that’s core to everything they do from payments and banking, to on and offboarding employees, to handling custom logic and changing rules, to powering client apps.
In this role, you’ll join our backend engineering team and work closely with frontend engineering and operations teams. You’ll build and ship new capabilities for backend services, which lets us move fast and deliver a great product, despite the complexity and constant change that define our space.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD
- Have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Have 3+ years of experience with Python, Django, DRF, and Postgres
- Be familiar with some or all of the following:
- Security & Secure Coding Practices
- Software Architecture
- Write clean, testable and maintainable code
- Have broad technical knowledge and learn new topics quickly
- Be comfortable diving into the weeds of our business to inform what we build
- Thrive in fast-paced environments with a high degree of autonomy
- Be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
Bonus points if you have experience w/ payments or fintech, security and compliance work, and/or writing software in a regulated industry.
That said, we’re ultimately looking for people who’ll be awesome to work with rather than strictly hewing to the above, so if you’re not an exact match but still think you might be good at the job, please do apply.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation + equity
- 95% coverage of medical, dental, and vision
- Fantastic benefits (of course ), including:
- $500 WFH setup
- $150/month cell phone + internet
- $100/month Wellness
- Flexible PTO
- Work from anywhere (during standard US business hours)